TimezoneCalifornia UTC -6

Name: Hester "Hettie" Blue
Species: Human
Home Region: Austanferd

Items: N/A
Notes: <3

Find Reply

Staff Account, Administrator

This account is used by all staff members for general maintenance purposes. For maintenance requests, please visit the maintenance board. For more personal requests and all other contact, please PM the individual staff members directly.
TimezoneEverywhere UTC 0

full inventory∀992,700

PENDING CHANGES
8/12/19 Reached out to member via Discord.
Please respond directly to this thread when changes are complete.
-JEANNE

Find Reply

Hester Blue, Austan Rat catcher

NameHester Blue
SpeciesHuman
ClassBarren
Age23
GenderCis female (She/Her/Hers)
PlayerRB
TimezoneCalifornia UTC -6

Updated!

Find Reply

Staff Account, Administrator

This account is used by all staff members for general maintenance purposes. For maintenance requests, please visit the maintenance board. For more personal requests and all other contact, please PM the individual staff members directly.
TimezoneEverywhere UTC 0

full inventory∀992,700

PROFILE APPROVED
8/12/19 HELLO WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE HESTER, but I'm going to try to use them anyways. She is...the most wonderful and precious child, and I can't wait to see you play this new, unique variety of feral girl. Her history was absolutely breathtaking and warm, and I love the way that it was set up - it really developed her personality, and her relationships with her family in a way that was really, really touching. I'm so happy she's here, and I can't wait to read her!
If you have any questions/concerns about future changes to your profile, please respond to this thread!
-Jeanne